Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) are one of the largest growing benefit options in the country. With their attractive triple tax-advantaged incentives and significant saving opportunities, HSAs are increasing in popularity. Employees can choose to access their funds now or use the account as a retirement vehicle and grow their savings for the future.
P&A’s HSA product includes three different investment options employees can choose from:
Managed – a “do-it-for-me” approach; designed for novice investors who prefer to have our advisor tool automatically select and re-balance investments on an ongoing basis in accordance with their age and risk profile.
Self-Directed – designed for intermediate investors who have the desire to self-select from a menu of monitored investment options covering multiple asset classes to diversify their portfolio and then re-balance their portfolio manually.
Brokerage – a “DIY approach to investing; designed for adept investors who desire to perform advanced researched and trading across hundreds of individual stocks and exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
P&A’s HSA administration includes the same robust perks offered with our other products, including a designated Client Support Specialist and easy access to a Benefits Consultant.
P&A HSA Employer Perks Include:
• Same-day proposals
• Designated Client Support Specialist for all HR inquiries
• Secure employer portal, HR Connect, to manage your plan
• Additional/replacement Benefit Cards for employees/dependents
• Customized employee communications to help increase plan awareness
P&A HSA Employee Perks Include:
• Secure employee portal to check account balance, use the funding calculator, manage investment options and more
• HSA mobile app
• Robust U.S. based Participant Support
Other P&A Administrative Services Inc. Products
Subscribe to get P&A Administrative Services Inc. partner and product updates