Employers can enhance their benefit options with an FSA, giving employees an opportunity to save money on qualifying annual expenses. When you choose P&A to administer your FSA benefit, a dedicated team will be assigned to implement your plan and answer any questions you have during the setup process. After your plan is fully setup, you will be partnered with a dedicated Client Support Specialist who will know the nuances of your plan. Your Client Support Specialist will assist with ongoing payroll files, help expedite employee changes (new hires/terms) and provide quality assurance and guidance throughout the year.
P&A FSA Employer Perks Include:
• Same-day proposals
• Secure employer portal, HR Connect, to manage your plan and any employee changes
• Additional/replacement Benefit Cards for employees/dependents
• Non-discrimination testing
• Customized employee communications to help increase plan awareness and usage
P&A FSA Employee Perks Include:
• Secure employee portal, My Benefits, to submit claims, check account balance and more
• Mobile app for all FSA participants
• 24/7 claims processing
• Robust U.S. based Participant Support Center for all FSA members with extended service hours for phone and online webchat
P&A offers several different types of FSAs for one administration fee.
Health FSA – give employees the opportunity so save money on eligible medical, dental and vision expenses and increase their take-home pay.
Limited Purpose FSA – add to your benefits program and give HSA participants the change to save on annual dental and vision expenses.
Dependent Care FSA – help busy parents reduce their childcare or eldercare expenses.
Adoption Assistance – for employees adopting a child, this account will help save significant money on adoption c
Other P&A Administrative Services Inc. Products
Subscribe to get P&A Administrative Services Inc. partner and product updates