A Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) is an employer-funded account designed to assist employees in paying for certain out-of-pocket medical expenses. With the passage of Health Care Reform, HRAs must generally be provided in conjunction with a major medical plan and are often offered in conjunction with high-deductible, low premium health insurance plans for a total savings in health care costs.
Be confident in your HRA plan design. HRAs provide variety that can complement your total healthcare benefits strategy, including compatibility with other pre-tax benefits, maximizing savings for employers and employees. We guide you through choosing the best option for optimized cost containment and employee savings, including the different types of HRAs that can be supported.
Simplified administration from BRI offers:
* Comprehensive employer support for enrollments, education and program design.
* Assigned specialist to serve as your day-to-day contact for managing your plan(s).
* Easy-to-use employer login for managing program, enrolling participants, downloading resources and accessing reports.
* Streamlined online and mobile administration options through BRiWeb and BRiMobile
* Convenient access to HRA funds from the Beniversal® Prepaid Mastercard®
* Participant support by phone and live chat (available in English and Spanish).