A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) can save employees up to 40% on expenses they already pay for. Depending on the type of FSA, employees can pay for certain medical expenses and/or dependent care expenses tax-free, through payroll deductions. They get instant access to funds through the Beniversal Card, reducing reimbursement wait time.
Medical FSAs allow employees to pay for qualified out-of-pocket medical, dental, and vision costs. These may include co-payments, office visits, prescription drugs, dental care and orthodontia, vision care, and over-the-counter drugs and medicines.
Dependent Care FSAs allow employees to pay for eligible child or adult dependent care expenses such as daycare, before and after-school care, pre-school, day camps, and custodial care for a mentally or physically disabled adult dependent.
Simplified administration from BRI offers:
* Comprehensive employer support for enrollments, education and program design
* Assigned Specialist to serve as your day-to-day contact for managing your plan
* Convenient tools for managing accounts, including BRiWeb, BRiMobile, and BRiAlerts
* Alternate plan design options, including Rolling Medical FSAs and Limited Medical FSAs
* Convenient access to Medical FSA funds from the Beniversal® Prepaid Mastercard®
* Participant Services by phone and live chat (available in English and Spanish)
Other Benefit Resource Products
Subscribe to get Benefit Resource partner and product updates