Atlantic American Employee Benefits’ Group Accident insurance plan can help with the unexpected cost employees incur after an accident. Offering this type of coverage can complement a group health insurance plan by paying cash benefits to employees who are injured by a covered accident.
Atlantic American Employee Benefits’ Group Accident coverage pays medical and other costs if any employee has an accident. Our plan helps meet the demands of today’s workforce and offers benefits for a range of accident injuries, treatments and related costs.
• Pays a fixed benefit for a covered accident, injury or treatment received
• Flexible plans at a variety of price points
• Employee and family coverage available
• Available as indemnity or expense-based plan
• Benefits are paid directly to employees, regardless of other health insurance
• No coordination required with existing health benefits
• Covers an extensive range of benefits as a result of a covered accident
• Benefits are portable
Customize Your Plan:
• Employer-paid or voluntary
• Choose which benefits to include
• Flexible coverage amounts
• Decide who’s eligible
• Self bill or list bill
• 24-hour and off-the-job coverage
• Optional Boosters for extra financial protection
* Formerly Bankers Fidelity/BankersWorksite. For information about the BankersWorksite rebrand, visit https://aaemployeebenefits.com/resources/faqs
*Plan details and benefits may vary by state.