HSA Bank - FSA, LP-FSA, and DC-FSA
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT OFFERINGS:
1. Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA),
2. Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account (LPFSA) and
3. Dependent Care FSA
FSA, LPFSA and DC-FSA are employer-sponsored accounts letting employees set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible expenses.
It’s a smart way to save and pay for eligible expenses, because employees don’t have to pay federal or FICA taxes on the money they put into their account, and many state taxes are also exempt. With any of these FSA plan option, pre-tax funds are deducted from each paycheck and automatically deposited into the employee’s account.
When an employer augments a benefits package with an FSA, it sends a strong message to employees that their employer cares about their health and well-being, and helps employers attract and retain staff. Benefits for employers and employees include:
• Control - Employees decide how much to contribute and control how best to spend their healthcare dollars.
• Tax savings - Pre-tax contributions lower taxable income for employees.
• Flexibility - Employees can plan ahead for out-of-pocket expenses they know they'll have, such as orthodontia or other major dental work, eyeglasses, and prescriptions.
• Productivity - Healthy and happy employees are more engaged in their work and are better for the employer's bottom line.
COMPLETE THE REQUIRED HSA BANK DISCOVERY FORM to begin!
Once you enable HSA Bank for your client in the Employee Navigator Marketplace, simply complete the *REQUIRED HSA Bank Discovery Form*. Once the setup is complete, HSA Bank will contact your client with important information about their program.
Please use the links in the right margin of this tile to visit our website or email PartnerSupport@hsabank.com to learn more about HSA Bank.
Other HSA Bank Products
Subscribe to get HSA Bank partner and product updates