What We Offer
TechSource specializes in building and servicing Employee Navigator’s benefit administration software on behalf of brokers.
Online Enrollment + Benefit Administration:
- Company and benefit plan setup, including imports of demographic and enrollment files
- HR and account manager training
- Support for HR and employees during setup and open enrollment
- Comprehensive reporting, census management and year-round employer support
- Renewal support and plan changes
Streamlined Carrier Integrations:
- Build out custom 834 EDI files, test and maintain (file maintenance and discrepancy reporting)
- Manage start to finish API payroll integration process
- Full support for EN Marketplace and data exchange file transfers
ACA Compliance and reporting:
- ACA plan setup and reporting
- Form auditing and oversight
Swipe Benefits App
Employees generally don’t think about their benefits until they need them the most. With the SWIPE benefits app, benefit plan information is conveniently accessible from mobile devices whenever, wherever it’s needed. Employee satisfaction increases when employees and their family members know how to access their plan information and secure care easily; SWIPE was crafted with that principle in mind.
Benefit plan summaries – Medical, dental and vision summaries provide an easy-to-read format to review deductibles, office visit and prescription copays, coinsurance, and out-of-pocket limits.
Provider search – You can search for an in-network provider from your phone with the assurance that information is accurate and up to date.
Document library – Required notices as well as evidence of insurability and claim forms are just a few of the items that can be accessed from the document library.
Service – With one tap you can connect with your designated service contact for ID card requests, claims support and more.
Telehealth – Schedule a telehealth visit that fits your schedule and needs.
Online enrollment - Direct access to your online enrollment platform to enroll in coverage, update dependent information and change coverage when experiencing a qualifying event.
Subscribe to get Tech Source partner and product updates