About ProBenefits HRA
ProBenefits handles all plan setup and administration. This is not a "document only" service as some vendors may provide, leaving all administrative responsibilities to the employer. Administration by ProBenefits includes:
- employee group meeting by qualified presenter with full explanation of mechanics of plan;
- data collection and verification at plan setup and renewal;
- efficient and accurate processing of participant claims;
- oversight and assistance with legal documents and other compliance issues, including the preparation of Form 5500s (where applicable); and
- conducting of IRS-required discrimination testing of the plan (where applicable).
ProBenefits utilizes its full resources to provide current, compliant legal documentation for all plans. Legal documents distributed by ProBenefits have been drafted and approved by retained counsel and include the latest provisions stipulated by applicable law.
ProBenefits recognizes that the greatest advantage of an HRA plan is allowing employers great flexibility to choose from a myriad of plan designs in order to meet specific benefit goals. ProBenefits is knowledgeable in the area of plan design, and ProBenefits allows the client to customize its plan design within the parameters of Section 105. ProBenefits has substantial expertise regarding all three section 105 plan models:
- Deductible Reimbursement Plans;
- Medical Expense Reimbursement Plans; and
- "full" Health Reimbursement Arrangements
Each of these models may be customized as desired by the Employer.
ProBenefits' valued customer service approach extends to HRA plans. A ProBenefits administrator is assigned to each plan and handles all aspects of plan administration for the plan - a "single point of contact" for your company.