Flexible Spending Account
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) help employees save up to 40% on health and dependent care expenses. For employees enrolled in traditional health plans, health care FSAs are used to pay for prescription drugs, co-pays, deductibles, and other out-of-pocket costs. Employees enrolled in qualified HDHPs can use limited-purpose FSAs for vision and dental expenses, thereby maximizing their HSA savings. And dependent care FSAs are great options to save and pay for child care.
• Recurring claims processing
• FlexConnect Technology
• MyNavia mobile application
• Single-solution debit card
• Participation growth campaigns
• 100% US-based, live customer support