The Right Partner Can Make All The Difference
Aflac is committed to helping your business – and your clients – thrive and grow in uncertain times. We provide comprehensive solutions to help solve your top benefit challenges:
• Flexible administration services
• Full-scale enrollment capabilities
• Group and Individual products, along with value-added services
• Employee benefits education and engagement
We also bring the expertise of a Fortune 500 company with more than 60 years of experience in helping to provide financial protection:
• #1 in voluntary insurance sales at the worksite,(1) helping to provide financial protection to more than 400,000 businesses and 12 million insureds in the U.S. (2)
• More than 50 million people worldwide trust Aflac to help protect what matters most.(3)
• Voted the #1 “go-to supplemental sales partner” by benefits brokers.(4)
(1) Eastbridge Consulting Group, Inc. US. Worksite/Voluntary Sales Report. Carrier Results for 2015. Avon, CT: April 2016.
(2) Aflac Customer Retention Facts & Figures, February 2015.
(3) Aflac Company Statistics, 2015.
(4) Survey of insurance benefits brokers conducted by Employer Benefits Adviser Magazine that took place over a 2.5 week period in June 2016, resulting in a list of 11 vendors.
Aflac herein means American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus and/or American Family Life Assurance Company of New York and/or Continental American Insurance Company and /or Continental American Life Insurance Company.
AGC1703625 IV (10/17)
Subscribe to get AFLAC partner and product updates